• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a book title...

mom2kngr

I talked to my sister in law today and she was telling me about these books she is going to lend to me to read. All the info she told me is that the book is about a homosexual and the books are very graphic....I guess so graphic that my other sister in law couldnt read them. I know I have heard of the book alot but for some reason tonight I can not get the title to come to mind.I thought she said there was more than one of them...so I guess maybe a series?
Thanks for any help!

mom2kngr said:
All the info she told me is that the book is about a homosexual and the books are very graphic

Well, that narrows it down the the gay fiction shelves. I'll take a stab (no pun intended) at Exquisite Corpse by Poppy Z. Brite since it was full of sex and had no female characters whatsoever. :eek:

Ohh I can wait...was just anxious to read what they are about and it will be awhile before I can get them from her as I don't see very often.
Thanks for the try Stewart but that isnt it. I know if I saw or heard the title I would know it. I guess I will just give up trying to find it and just call the sister in law back...LOL

Back