• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a crime book

neil

kickbox
Hello, there, I was wondering if anyone knows of a book based on the 1971 film '10 Rillington Place' starring Richard Attenborough?

I know this film is based on true events so surely there is a book somewhere on this? If anyone could help me I'd be very grateful.
Thank you very much.

Hello, there, I was wondering if anyone knows of a book based on the 1971 film '10 Rillington Place' starring Richard Attenborough?

I know this film is based on true events so surely there is a book somewhere on this? If anyone could help me I'd be very grateful.
Thank you very much.

Not strictly the way round you asked for, but wasn't the film based upon Ludvik Kennedy's book of the same name?

Not strictly the way round you asked for, but wasn't the film based upon Ludvik Kennedy's book of the same name?

Yes,

"Christie's murders were popularised by the book 10 Rillington Place, written by journalist Ludovic Kennedy in 1961. Kennedy examined the backgrounds of both Christie and Evans and also covered in-depth the controversy surrounding their trials. Kennedy strongly criticised the Henderson Report's conclusion that two murderers had lived at the property and provided numerous examples of problems with this account"

Ten Rillington Place: Ludovic Kennedy: Amazon.co.uk: Books

Thank you very much, both of you. Books aren't really my strong point but I needed to find this book for a friend. I tried search engines but I had no idea who the author was.

I'm very grateful for this and it's much appreciated.

Back