• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for lost book from childhood

LOSTNFOUND

Can someone please help me? I remember reading a book that allowed you to chose your destiny after each chapter and depending on what you selected it would be a good ending or a bad ending. Does anyone out there remeber the title or author?
Thank you in advance.

I have never heard of those books or author. Must be an American thing :)

Steve Jackson's Fighting Fantasy books are the most famous and well known ( at least here ) books for choosing your own path books. They have a box set of them over at Amzon if you are interested!

Those Choose Your Own Adventure books were so popular in America in the early 1980s. I used to have my parents get all those I could get from those scholastic book orders. There was another company that made those, it was all one word... CYOA was the most popular though. I never thought those would go out of style. The last one I read was around 1985 :) I think it was a mystery novel.

Back