• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for the titles of two books

Kookamoor said:
Woo! If you're getting it that cheap on eBay that's brill! I also love second hand books for the same reason. I hate it when I realise that I've jsut bent the spine of my book for the first time and made a crease. If the creases are already there... well, there's nothing that I can blame on myself, is there?!

My thoughts exactly!!!

I have a brand new book that a friend gave me a few weeks ago, and I'm almost too scared to read it, coz I might crease the spine :eek:

Looking for the first book, right? :confused: (welcome back BTW)

Yes, the first one. I couldn't figure out how to edit the original post (if you can after this long) and thank you. This book has been driving me up the wall for years and I've spent countless hours in the op shops and 2nd hand book stores trying to find it. :confused:

Peregrine found the title to the first book; she posted it elsewhere. It's Conqueror's Kiss by Hannah Howell.

Back