• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking like your avatar...

sirmyk

Am I the only one that does this, or do others imagine the users of this forum looking like their avatars?

I somehow picture honeydevil as Lucy Lu (sp?), novella looking like The Pink Panther and winking a lot, Motokid looking like Bart Simpson and causing havoc, Jay as an old bickering man, Stewart as a two-headed Hindu woman, ricky as a cute green frog, jenngorham like Calvin making funny faces, mehastings as some kind of 'kick-me' dog, Mari a little shrimp thingy, Ronny as a girl with a skinny neck and a big head and alien eyes, leckert holding a guitar of sorts, Sar as a morphing little wizard dude, Wabbit actually jumping up and down like her blue bunny, hay82 as a Marilyn Manson look-alike, direstraits as a color-changing banana, RitalinKid as the evil monkey on Family Guy, bobbyburns as some highschool prick who might pull a knife on you, Jenem with electric blue hair, dele as Garfield, or even MonkeyCatcher as that mentally-challenged fellow from Napoleon Dynamite.

Does anyone else do this?

yes. however, sirmyk, since i saw a pic of you..well, sort of....i picture you totally different now...

and i am a cute green frog

I think I use people's writing style to form my pictures instead of using their avatars. One person on here reminds me of my best friend's dad, so I picture him looking like that (even though I know it's not really true). I know I think of sirmyk not as a dragon, but as someone with a really big ash hole. :D

sirmyk said:
mehastings as some kind of 'kick-me' dog
:eek:

ricky said:
yes. however, sirmyk, since i saw a pic of you..well, sort of....i picture you totally different now...
As some kind of negative taken from a digitally fuxed-with grayscale image? Weird.

that's funny, but shouldn't be....shall i ask why? or perhaps i will let you have that thought on your own.....still gave me a chuckle...

hold on.....what i meant was, sirmyk, i pic you different in a good, sort of interesting way as opposed to your avatar...

ricky said:
hold on.....what i meant was, sirmyk, i pic you different in a good, sort of interesting way as opposed to your avatar...
You have something against dragons... or tattoos for that matter?

mehastings said:
Oh, well, just checking. I'm grouchy tonight, so I could think of a couple people to throw in there.
I heard you were having a lousy day. Wanna borrow my shovel? Or basement torture chains?

HA HA!! mehastings....i think i am with you on that..however, no one for TBF is who i wanna toss...arg!

i don't have anything against dragons or tats..i actually have 4....

geez...i was just saying that you pic everyone as their avatar and i was saying that since seeing that somewhat distorted pic of you, that, now i envision that pic instead of the dragon..yeesh!!

ARG!!!! ok....that's it, i've had enough....i must go feed my dragons and head to bed.....**** you for making me laugh when i was trying desperately to be in a mood.......goodnight you weird looking graysicle dragon loving........person.

mehastings said:
Do you have one of those chipper machines? Those do wonders on extremities.
Yeah, but they get clogged a lot. Believe it or not, a good set of hedge clippers can do miracles. But wear goggles.

ricky said:
ARG!!!! ok....that's it, i've had enough....i must go feed my dragons and head to bed.....**** you for making me laugh when i was trying desperately to be in a mood.......goodnight you weird looking graysicle dragon loving........person.
"Laughter is the best medicine," says my negative, grayscale, fuxed-with mirror as it chuckles just loud enough for me to hear.

Back