• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking like your avatar...

As I'm pretty new to this forum it's not something I've started doing yet. I have on previous forums I've used in the past so no doubt I might start doing it here as well.

And no I don't look like a cartoon Ash or a tall green Marshwiggle if you go by usernames!

Puddleglum said:
From the Evil Dead Movies! That's who the little chainsaw wielding fellow is meant to be.

What exactly do you want me to do about your peas?

i for one, sure as hell wouldn't eat them.....!!

Puddleglum said:
From the Evil Dead Movies! That's who the little chainsaw wielding fellow is meant to be.
Ah. Got it. I've never seen a cartoon Evil Dead Movie though (kidding).

What exactly do you want me to do about your peas?
Well... ah, forget it. You'll just have to check out some of the other posts around here.

sirmyk said:
(this is where not_sirmyk would jump in to offer some sly remark... but he's banned...)
Is he really though? His profile still says he's a member. Perhaps he's just incognito...

Damn, the eyes gave me away when I took over the bratz doll body I was hoping to fit nicely into everyday society. :(

Ronny said:
Damn, the eyes gave me away when I took over the bratz doll body I was hoping to fit nicely into everyday society. :(

What are you talking about? I look just like a bratz doll. ;)

This will probably be my last post, as I am sure the Mods will catch on soon enough and delete me as previously warned. Bye cruel world... (chains himself back to grimy basement wall, and cries...)

not_sirmyk said:
This will probably be my last post, as I am sure the Mods will catch on soon enough and delete me as previously warned. Bye cruel world... (chains himself back to grimy basement wall, and cries...)
Well, at least sirmyk let you out of the ash hole.

I wish I was a Bratz doll, and had eyes filling up half my head, and a neck that would snap under such weight...

Back