• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

*Looking upwards*: "Thank You..."

Pah! What does she know - she's just trying to spoil your fun, the old killjoy! Go on, you can trust us!

*sharpens cleaver*

ControlArmsNow said:
Pah! What does she know - she's just trying to spoil your fun, the old killjoy! Go on, you can trust us!
Okay, if you say so it has to be right. I live on Tastystreet 44

LOL! I love the way threads take on a life of its own. Or rather, in this case, death of its own...

Just finished an English Lit and Economics degree. Will be heading back home in Feb. Got a job at this retail store to tie me over till then. Good news is, I'm getting money. Bad news is, I feel like such a prostitute (selling shit to people they'd be better off not buying) when the day is done. Plus, the job is so dead (no pun intended) tiring that I've got less time to inhabit this forum :( Which is bad new for you guys also, because, at the rate I'm going, there'll be no meat on me worth eating. So I guess I'm safe....... right?

Anyways, where are you from ds?

Welcome dude.

To spare you the effort of asking, I'll have a nice Chianti. How's the liver?

Cheers

hay82 said:
Okay, if you say so it has to be right. I live on Tastystreet 44
Liar. I live there. And I've already eaten everyone round here.

Scratchy said:
Anyways, where are you from ds?
I'm from KL. I've worked in Singapore for a bit 2 years ago on a project. Finding you should be a breeze - look for an almost dead skinny female who talks in Jane Austen english and walks like an NZlander...?

:D

ds

direstraits said:
I'm from KL. I've worked in Singapore for a bit 2 years ago on a project. Finding you should be a breeze - look for an almost dead skinny female who talks in Jane Austen english and walks like an NZlander...?

:D

ds
Awwww, that's sooo sweet! No one's ever called me dead skinny before. Unfortunately dear, your guess is not at all correct. I am far from skinny, talk in bloken engrish and walk like a baby elephant. So basically, look for someone who is the total opposite of your expectations, and you'll find me.

*Reads the previous posts once again*

Actually, everybody, strike that. I am dead skinny. I have NO meat on me whatsoever. NO meat I tell you! And I walk like a half starved kudu.

Back