• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

*Looking upwards*: "Thank You..."

Scratchy

I've been looking around for an online literary community for soooOOOooOOooo long now and can't believe haven't stumbled across this site till now. Why am I always looking in the WRONG directions?!
I just signed up and wanted to give a big, effusive, extremely grateful Hello to everyone here.

HELLO!!

Am really looking forward to participating and hope to chat with you guys soon! God, I sound like such a tw@...

Country..

Wolhay said:
Welcome to the forums, Scratchy.

What country are you from?

Hey Wolhay!

I'm from Singapore originally. But I've been staying in NZ for the past 4 years now (studying). Will be heading back in Feb though :(

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome! I ... feel .. so ..... loved..... :D

hay82 said:
Thats all part of the plan... to lure you into the trap. ..

Yah, we usually allure those naive newies, and behind the curtain, we have already prepared candles, forks, etc.. ;)

Welcome, Scratchy, and your lovely strawberry. :D

watercrystal said:
Yah, we usually allure those naive newies, and behind the curtain, we have already prepared candles, forks, etc.. ;)
Just came to me that I haven't been here for long... how long before you are not at risk of being eaten?
BTW where is you avatar watercrystal?

Scratchy if you want to see how many have been taken so far, just see the M.I.A. thread. That way you can calculate your chance of surviveing.

hay82 said:
Just came to me that I haven't been here for long... how long before you are not at risk of being eaten?

i would say you are fairly safe now, but it really depends on how many did you kill to get in?

scratchy welcome to the forum, im sure youll fit right in (mmmm asian food marinated in fosters)

mr_michel said:
i would say you are fairly safe now, but it really depends on how many did you kill to get in?

scratchy welcome to the forum, im sure youll fit right in (mmmm asian food marinated in fosters)

Erm, haven't killed any... yet. But I suppose I could oblige if someone asked real nicely. As for your second comment, going by the previous posts, as long as its asian food and not asians that you're interested in consuming.

Damn, I knew I should have checked this place out more thoroughly before jumping for joy... :D

so we have two banned members, a new guy whos not afraid of being eaten and denies to have killed anyone.... 2+2..
kudos scratchy :D

Scratchy said:
I'm from Singapore originally. But I've been staying in NZ for the past 4 years now (studying). Will be heading back in Feb though :(
Ah, someone from close to home. What are you studying over there?

ds

mr_michel said:
Two or three.. not really sure, I black out things when the hunger is upon me.
direstraits said:
Ah, someone from close to home.
Be carefull Scratchy.. I hear that ds likes to eat people raw with a little bit of mustard and garlic. :eek:

Back