• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lost: Season 3

Libra6Poe

Question on Episode One of Season 3 - "A Tale of Two Cities"

Question:
There's a bookclub... what are they reading?

Three screencaps (which Stephen King?):
4cbla4z.jpg

4d7ikoy.jpg

2a0gb36.jpg

Season 2 reference:
Don't forget that the Henry/Ben character says, "What? No Stephen King?" when Locke gives him a book to read.

If you want to get caught up with this season, you can view all the episodes online: http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?lid=ABCCOMMenu&lpos=Video

The bookin the top photo is Carrie by Stephen King. I would make the assumption they just used a couple of King books, as long as they said his name on them, regardless of the title.

I think I saw everyone holding a different King book. Not sure why, but my thought is that it didn't matter, as long as you just noticed that it was a King book.

Any thoughts?

Thanks guys. I know it doesn't matter, but it was bothering me anyway. I didn't recognize the covers. So, I assume they were all reading the same book, just different editions?

Dunno. But 02:26 into episode one of season three definitely shows the book as being Carrie.

Back