• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lotus Land Calls to You.

F.M.Thompson

Hello-My name is Frederick Thompson and I have joined today. I live on the west coast of California, in Santa Cruz, south of San Francisco. I am a first-time author and recently have discovered a new love in life - writing.

I have always enjoyed the world of books and reading, and tried once before to get something down, but it was a no go. I had not yet discovered computers, and had tried to write long-hand! I enjoy computers and technology very much-we are kindred spirits I believe-We both collect and make available information in an interesting fashion.

In 1989, I visited England and had a wonderful time! I desperately want to return. We stayed in London at a huge hotel in Russel Square. I visited Bath and York, where I had a deja vu,' and believed that I had lived there before. It was the stongest sense of identification any physical place had every given me. Fun! I want to walk the Bed & Breakfast walk in the south of England someday.

Back