• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Love bites

RainbowGurl

I went shopping today and had a nose at the valentines books, there was a book called 'Love Bites' (So true!). In this book it had poems dissing love. I thought it was pretty funny ;)

but i thought you were in love with wabbit and when in love all the world is a rosy fuzzy place where all the love songs are played for you.

We are friends :p Although everybody wuvs me in a way coz I am so great and totally fantastic! :cool: I haev papers to prove it ;)

SillyWabbit said:
We are friends :p Although everybody wuvs me in a way coz I am so great and totally fantastic! :cool: I haev papers to prove it ;)
Just friends? :eek: Damn I knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up :( :p

RainbowGurl said:
Just friends? :eek: Damn I knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up :( :p
no no thats all right!! i go with the friend line and you can marry him!! oh do you can make desserts?? :D

SillyWabbit said:
I can be a morman and we can all be married together :D

< wabbit who wants it all :D
hey wabbit, don't get yourself flying!! a morman?? any other suggestions??

oh and by the way... what is love??

honeydevil said:
hey wabbit, don't get yourself flying!! a morman?? any other suggestions??

oh and by the way... what is love??
I will answer that question on love...it is a PAIN IN THE ARSE! :p

Read "Time Enough for Love" by Robert A. Heinlein. The protagonist in it is trying to explain what love is for a computer.

honeydevil said:
that was a good one!! my respect!! :D
can you give me an answer to my question??

i think love is too many things to put down in a nice neat sentence. but all around us there are examples of love, obvious ones like families, weddings, anniversaries, friends etc. and others that are subtle and only visible to the people involved.
my first son was 11 1/2 pounds at birth. it was a pretty nasty delivery but we were all ok. he had to go into icu for a week as his breathing was off and there were other complications, but he was going to fine. when he was taken by the nurses and everyone had left the room, my husband and i were left alone for a few minutes. he had been so solid during the whole delivery and the moment we were alone, he put his head down, and started to cry.he had kept himself together the whole time, because he saw how scared i was and how much pain i was in and he wanted me to see a confident face so i wouldn't freak out. it was only after it was all done and we were given the thumbs up that he allowed himself to express his fear and panic. he just cried and cried and said thank you.

jenngorham said:
i think love is too many things to put down in a nice neat sentence. but all around us there are examples of love, obvious ones like families, weddings, anniversaries, friends etc. and others that are subtle and only visible to the people involved.
my first son was 11 1/2 pounds at birth. it was a pretty nasty delivery but we were all ok. he had to go into icu for a week as his breathing was off and there were other complications, but he was going to fine. when he was taken by the nurses and everyone had left the room, my husband and i were left alone for a few minutes. he had been so solid during the whole delivery and the moment we were alone, he put his head down, and started to cry.he had kept himself together the whole time, because he saw how scared i was and how much pain i was in and he wanted me to see a confident face so i wouldn't freak out. it was only after it was all done and we were given the thumbs up that he allowed himself to express his fear and panic. he just cried and cried and said thank you.

Wow, good answer, that's beautiful...

thanks for the answers and yeah jenn that's a good one!! i mean i love everything around me, when i wake up in the morning and the sun is shining into my room!! or my family and friends..., but the one thing i search for is this love where everything around you becomes more bright and beautiful... i know that sounds crazy and childish, but i try to figure out what is this ONE love!!

honeydevil said:
thanks for the answers and yeah jenn that's a good one!! i mean i love everything around me, when i wake up in the morning and the sun is shining into my room!! or my family and friends..., but the one thing i search for is this love where everything around you becomes more bright and beautiful... i know that sounds crazy and childish, but i try to figure out what is this ONE love!!

i don't think that sounds crazy or childish at all. i thought romantic love, between 2 lovers was going to be like that, and it is initially, but it is also so much work. i found that kind of love when i had my kids. they challenge me everyday, but when i just look at them, i have an overwhelming sense of hope for the world.

i just noticed that this is my 200th post. how nice that it is about something beautiful and not me beratting someone for a ridiculous comment. :D

jenngorham said:
i just noticed that this is my 200th post. how nice that it is about something beautiful and not me beratting someone for a ridiculous comment. :D
:D
yeah that is nice!!
i can understand that with your children!! children are so full of hope and they want to change the world, make it a better place!! i feel sorry that i lost that over the time!! with every day and every minute i became more realistic, the elfs in the woods, i used to see :eek: , went away, and i started to see the bombs falling from airplanes!! anyway, i think children give you unconditional love and that is what makes this feeling out!!
:)

Back