• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Madrid Bomb

Kaz

This morning there were cruel bomb in the train to kill the innocent people. My thoughts went to families who lost their loved person. :(

Indeed. There's a difference between having a strong opinion, and killing innocent people trying to prove it.

Idiots, all of them.

Cheers, Martin :mad:

tell me about it
my country is one of the worst affected by these terrorists.i personally was within shouting distance of two bomb blasts. it is damn scary

these guys who put bombs to kill civilians are the biggest cowards and sadists on earth

I grew up in London while the IRA were still active. Some of the explosions were so huge that from the centre of London we could hear them in our house which was in the East End. I did my work experience at the stock exchange and there was a bomb in the building opposite while I was there. My brother lives near Canary Wharf and had his windows blown in by the bomb there.

It must take a lot of despair and misery in a person's life to inspire them to strap a bomb to their belly and then get on a bus. I mean, it's completely wrong, but I can at least see that life must be pretty shitty. But to plant a bomb and run away knowing full well that innocent people are going to lose their lives is just pathetic. To sit and watch all these people die and feel as though you've made some grand statement is incredibly sad. Whoever it turns out planted the bomb, the people on that train had nothing to do with whatever problem they have. To kill them is completely pointless.

People don't end up fearing you, they just end up viewing you as dumb little wankers.

Its sad to see the world as a place where people still see violence as a way to further their goals. I will never cease to be shocked by such events, and disheartened. I feel for all those who have suffered due to the attack.

And when will those carrying out the violence realize that it does nothing but incite anger towards the responsible group...instead of getting what they want, they bring their own deaths upon themselves.

I grew up in London too.

Desperation or brainwashing?
Perhaps a little of both. A total disregard of life, arrogance, for "they don't matter" as they are "infidels".

It disgusts me and I'm sick of it.

Marquis Rex said:
Perhaps a little of both. A total disregard of life, arrogance, for "they don't matter" as they are "infidels".
But the worst part is, you find yourself disregarding them as humans too. It becomes quite hard not to lower yourself to their level of hatred. So many people, when I was growing up, would say that we should bomb them and see how they liked it. It gets quite sad to see.

Back