• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Magazines

-Carlos-

Do you subscribe to any magazines? Which are you favorites?

I subscribe to Discover, Biblical Archaeology Review (BAR), and Christian History & Biography magazines. Those are my favorites.

I used to subscribe to Kerrang when I was a little younger.

Now I just buy NME weekley, I could subscribe I guess.

theoptimist said:
Now I just buy NME weekley, I could subscribe I guess.

I bought that a few weeks ago and was bored numb by it. Almost £2 for all that artic monkeys are so clever crap and crappy interviews that say nothing. I know now why I stopped buying it.

I've bought all manner of magazines over the years from history magazines to computer mags to web design mags, writing magazines, music magazines, and some "lads mags". I subscribe to Men's Health and buy others on a whim: toilet reading.

Stewart said:
I bought that a few weeks ago and was bored numb by it. Almost £2 for all that artic monkeys are so clever crap and crappy interviews that say nothing. I know now why I stopped buying it.
I know what you mean. Sometimes the interviews are long-winded and tend to lead nowhere. I only read the ones about bands I am interested in. I like the crossword and a few of the regular pages, it takes up an hour of my week nicely. :)

I subscribe to the economist because it's cheap and i always forget it's there so ends up being a treat in the mornings

I read the economist this afternoon and if i'm honest i hold a great fondness for it. The pathetic part is that it's largely because it reflects my political and social opinions(i hate others who news material because it reflects their opinions).

Back