• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Maggie's Farm 3rd best song ever

helgi

I got a live version of this Bob Dylan song Maggie's Farm in one of those truck station stores where they sell CDs. I've never heard any studio recording of it.

The song is a great one, it doesn't surprise me. I saw the legend himself in concert back in 02/03. There are a ton of great books about him. He has done a masterful job of weaving fiction and non-fiction together about his personal life and background.

Rage Against the Machine's version is better. I like the angst.

rage against the machine? Those guys are part of the machines they rage against, as in the case of bad traffic. Their music blows like modified horns. And I think the lead singer always comports himself likewise of a motorist stuck in traffic, to articulate his rage against the machine. His mind is a four way stop rock and roll. He's ruining and running everything over and over, rap, rock ad hoc, ad loc and also hip hop.

Back