• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Merry Christmas to all and sundry

Actually Christmas doesn't means a lot for me since I gave up Catholicism, but I know most people enjoy this holyday and that it means a lot for many Christians. Oh, and differently from me, my family members are Christians (al least the great majority of them) and they always make a reunion in the Christmas to celebrate the resurrection of Christ and give each one presents; so I don't loose the Christmas spirit, impossible. And it’s good. I like it. Not for the religious matters or even the presents (maybe a little the presents :eek: ), but for the opportunity to share that moment with cousins I didn't see since more than one year and all the other family members that live in distant states. So I like it, and again I say to you all Merry Christmas!, people.

Religion aside, I like to think of Christmas as a time for family and friends and a time where everyone is just that little bit nicer and more tolerant to each other.

Merry Christmas everyone and a hope-filled new year.

Merry Christmas to everyone... I hope and trust we all have been good this year.... well sort of...

I hope the new year will bring good fortune for all and more good books....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all have a lovely time over the festive period and that 2008 is a good year for you all.

Back