• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Michael Connelly: The Scarecrow

GERBAM

IF FANS OF CONNELLY'S HAVE BEEN A BIT LET DOWN OVER THE PAST FEW BOOKS HAVE NO FEAR ... HIS NEW ONE ... 'THE SCARECROW' ... IS A **** TREAT.
HE REPRISES JACK McEVOY (SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER HIM FROM 'THE POET') AND RACHEL MANNING F.B.I. THEY PLAY SO WELL OFF EACH OTHER AND THE STORY IS A VERY INTERESTING ONE.
TIMELY, SUSPENSEFUL AND ILLUMINATING IF YOU LIKE CONNELLY DON'T MISS THIS ONE.

I'm on a Michael Connelly phase right now and will get to this eventually. I'm on Darkness right now though. I'm glad to hear it though because The Poet was a great book.

I was cleaning out bookshelf yesterday and found copy of Lost Light. I forgot about this one, but I highly recommend it. In this book Bosch retires from police but continues investigating an old murder case.

I just finished this one and it was another great McEvoy book. I love this and the Poet and hope Connelly write more Jack McEvoy books.

Back