• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Micheal Connelly: Lost Light

Lincoln Rhyme

Summary: Harry Bosch is a retired cop who lives in LA. This is the 9th novel and counting. Bosch decides to be bosch,as in he digs up old as crap cases that nobody cares about anymore.
"Everybody counts,or nobody counts."
So Bosch starts to dig deep into a case about an armed robbery on a movie set. As Harry gets deeper and deeper,he starts getting involved in the matter of national security!

My opinion: I really thought The Poet:)stars4:) was much better than this. McEvoy's point of view wasn't as good as Bosch's,but it did have a better plot. The only thing that shines about this novel is Bosch's personality. I really thought that if this was told from first person it would be boring.
It was an alright read. Nothing outstanding about it.

my rating: :star3:

I actually like this one because of the ending. It had a nice emotional touch to it but the middle had some mumbo jumbo but the last third of the book is what I really like about it with the twists. I do agree that The Poet was probably his best work. I like that one and Echo Park.

I personally think his best work is The Last Coyote. The Poet is in 3rd place on my Connelly list. I'm currently reading The Narrows.

Back