• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Micheal Connelly: The Last Coyote

Lincoln Rhyme

Harry Bosch is back, and boy does he have a lot to do. Harry Bosch is on leave for assaulting a higher-ranked officer. On that leave,Bosch decides to conduct a little investigation of his own: finding his mother's killer. Bosch doesn't realize what he's getting into,and soon he's playing with the big boys of Los Angeles.

My opinion: This is my favorite of the Bosch series so far. The twists were very well done,and Harry was cool. Every character had a part in the main plot. This is now my 10th favorite book.

My rating: :star5:

Wow, 10th favorite.
This book is the next one up in the Bosch series for me. I am looking forward to it.

Wow, 10th favorite.
This book is the next one up in the Bosch series for me. I am looking forward to it.
It's awesome. I was really surprised at how the book was going,at very fast rates,and Bosch's sessions with the therapist was very interesting. I didn't think the series would have a book better than The Concrete Blonde, but I was wrong :lol:.

Back