• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Moon Shadow

Moon Shadow

Hello. :) I’m here because I‘m passionate about good books. I especially enjoy British mysteries, particularly those written by Ruth Rendell and Elizabeth George. I also adore the mysteries and psychological novels by the Belgian author, George Simenon.

Besides reading I like to listen to music. My favorite bands are R.E.M. Pearl Jam, the Who The Verve and Rufus Wainwright. I also enjoy classical music, especially Mozart and Rochmaninoff.

I enjoy hot afternoons spent in cool, quiet art galleries. Among my favorite artists are Auguste Rodin, Vincent Van Gogh, Edward Hopper, John Singer Sargent, and Berthe Morrisot.

That's me in a nutshell. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Welcome! I've never read anything by Ruth Rendell or Elizabeth George. Are the similar to M.C. Beaton? My husband likes the Hamish MacBeth mysteries and I'm always looking for something new to foist on him.

A Pearl Jam fan is o.k. in my book.

I agree, although I give more points for liking The Who!

Hello. :) I’m here because I‘m passionate about good books. I especially enjoy British mysteries, particularly those written by Ruth Rendell
I also read British mysteries including Ruth Rendell (Barbara Vine).
Rufus Wainwright.

I Watched his show from the London Palladium on TV last night. It was called Judy Judy Judy and was a tribute to Judy Garland; he was singing her songs. I also watched a programme about his dad Loudon Wainwright III, a few months ago, very interesting.

You've got good taste in music there!

I see Anne Tyler is on your list of fav authors. What did you think of Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant?

Back