• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Movie Score / Soundtracks

Anything by Thomas Harris, he did the soundtracks to The Green Mile and American Beauty ...

When I was a teenager I loved The Labrynth soundtrack and, dare I say it, I had Flashdance ... :eek:

VTChEwbecca said:
Ah yes, the Mos Eisley cantina band...very Glenn Miller-ish. I love driving to that music. The imperial march is fun to have playing while I drive, but it tends to make me speed.

At school I deal with all the technological doodads for assembly, so at final assembly I'm going to strike that up over the PA when the headmaster walks in! (Imperial March that is, obviously.) Now if only I could find a phalanx of sith guards.

Themistocles said:
At school I deal with all the technological doodads for assembly, so at final assembly I'm going to strike that up over the PA when the headmaster walks in! (Imperial March that is, obviously.) Now if only I could find a phalanx of sith guards.

Sweet :D

When I was in high school, we played the Imperial March whenever we were on defense during football (American) games. Well, we did until our defense coach had to ask us to stop, because we were even throwing our own team off, we were so enthusastic.

Back