• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Movies that you just....

If some one ask me that which are the best movie i can watch all day then will say their are so many which i can`t forgot. i am just mentioning my some of the collection like.
1. 300
2. Matrix 1,2,3
3. Spiderman
4. Rocky Balboa
5. Terminator
6. Evil Dead
7. Resident Evil
8. Scary Movies
9. Back to Future
10. SAW

All these movies are full of action and very entertaining, i usually see all the movies one by one when ever i get the time in the weekend.
If you not seen any one of the above movies then you have lose something.

Casablanca comes to mind, first and foremost, but almost anything with Humphrey Bogart or Ingrid Bergman.
Deceived with Goldie Hawn
The Great Escape with Steve McQueen
Certain 007 films
Now Voyager with Bette Davis
Old Acquaintance with Bette Davis

The Hunt for Red October. I have lost count of how many times I have seen it but if I am channel surfing and it is on, I watch it. I know what is going to happen but I still find myself on the edge of my seat. Great movie.

The Hunt for Red October. I have lost count of how many times I have seen it but if I am channel surfing and it is on, I watch it. I know what is going to happen but I still find myself on the edge of my seat. Great movie.

Once upon a time I was a Clancy fanatic. They uck-up the Ryan series, as far as the movie versions, when they did the book The Sum of All Fears.

I have not read Clancy in many, many years. During that same period of time I only read Clancy, Grisham and King; nothing else. I was indeed a YOUNG reader.

Once upon a time I was a Clancy fanatic. ... I was indeed a YOUNG reader.

Glad to hear that you are reading stuff not fit for the common man, AB.

I haven't read any Tom Clancy in years but that is more due to my attention being diverted to other things rather that "maturing" as a reader. You may think he's beneath your highbrow reading these days AB, but you gotta give the man credit where credit is due: he redefined the technothriller genre.

The Hunt for Red October was pretty damn faithful to the book. Not so much for Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger. Sum of All Fears was horrible. Neo-Nazis instead of radical muslims? Right. That's believable.

Other movies that I have to watch when I am channel surfing and it is on:

Shawshank Redemption
Aliens
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Office Space
Kelley's Heroes
A Christmas Story

Star Wars...yes, all of them
Lord of the Rings
Matrix
Harry Potter (my wife will put these in almost everytime she does housework.)

Back