• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Must Vent

Martin

This is the thread in which you can nag, bitch and moan about just about anything you want.*

The weather's crap? Vent here. You're neighbour is playing loud music again? Vent here. Your car exploded? Vent here.

Come on, people, let it rip.

Cheers

* Within the boundaries of the Bookforum rules, of course.

I want to nag about the fact that I can't seem to connect to my server, resulting in me not being able to play a certain online game.

Bollox!

's All.

Cheers

I have to get up at 6 am the next two days, because the study group I'm in feel we aren't far enough with our project. :mad:

I hate getting up in the morning.

That's mad! I'd protest if I were you.

What good are you going to be if you're a living dead?

Cheers

Well they just said I had to be there, they can't seriously expect me to actually do anything. My body will be there, my mind will still be sleeping. But then again, my mind is always sleeping.

I tried to protest, but they wouldn't accept working from 14 - 22 instead of 8 - 16. :eek: :mad:

My brand new today Morrissey DVD is faulty and I am going to have to send it back! :mad:

Hay, you have to work a full eight hours a day on a project for your study?! You're going to the wrong University, mate!

And Halo, I hate it when that happens. DVD is an excellent medium, as long as you don't scratch the bloody disc!

Cheers

I don't think it is scratched. :confused: It just goes all blocky and frozen and weird during one song - of course, it is during one of my favourite songs. Will now have a going-on sending it back. :mad:

We don't have to and we rarely do, it's just because the strange people in my group are feeling a bit of pressure, so they think the solution is to work from 8 - 16 until they have a sense of having done something.

I sympathize. I'd cry too if Morrissey got cold feet and stopped while singing "Let Me Kiss You". :(

My pet peeve of the day: the new girl at work. It's not just the fact that's she new and slow and a little dim, it's her damned attitude!! "Why should I do it like this? That's so stupid! It's ridiculous!!" Ergh!!! :mad:

"Because I tell you to, biatch!"

Oops, did I type that out loud? I would never ...

Cheers

I'm sick of Pope news.

The whole world has turned to mud.

My car is making a burping noise under my feet when we are idling. :mad:

My dog is shedding pounds of fur!!!

Martin, I don't feel better yet. When does it kick in?

I have a chemistry paper due tomorrow, and we're supposed to write it about an article out teacher gave us. The problem is, the article is in my locker. so.. bye bye decent chem grade. And my chem teacher is horrible! She does NOT accept late work no matter what, she's a bitch about not letting you make up work when you're absent, and if you can't turn something in because you're having computer problems, she's just like, "oh, well!" :mad:

Martin, I don't feel better yet. When does it kick in?
Give it time, Grasshopper - that, or you're not being completely honest with yourself, not revealing what's really bothering you. All that anger pent up inside - go on, let it out, free yourself.

Or have a glass of milk, your call.

Cheers

i have a huge zit, and i mean huge, it throbs, it has it's own heart and lungs and is living and breathing on my face. and i tried to pop it, and instead of a satisfying amount of gunk and relief followed by a tiny scab that will fall off in a day, it is now red and bruised and i think learning it's first words. it will never heal, just walk off my face one day.
i am 31 years old. when does puberty end?

Back