• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

my first 1000 posts

mr_michel

kickbox
i have reached 1000 posts
sure with all the heavy spamers around lately maybe this is not longer something to brag about, but for the sake of the old good times (when i was a heavy poster in this forum:

:cool: hey i made a thousand posts :cool:

come on have one on me
butoms up!!

Shots.jpg

mr_michel said:
i have reached 1000 posts
sure with all the heavy spamers around lately maybe this is not longer something to brag about, but for the sake of the old good times (when i was a heavy poster in this forum:

:cool: hey i made a thousand posts :cool:

congrats by the way, and no need tell everybody that i was bored and spammed (sp?) the forum today.
anyway, be proud of yourself, you will never be forgotten with this yellow writing and 1000 or now 1002 posts.

Well, Mr Michel... congrats on your first 1000 posts! Here's to another 1000! Then another, then another....

ds

congratulations are in order, and so is tequila. man how i could drink a couple of tequila shots about now.

here's to 1000 more.

jenngorham said:
congratulations are in order, and so is tequila. man how i could drink a couple of tequila shots about now.

here's to 1000 more.

1000 more tequila shots??! :eek: Just let us know when we need to pick you up off the floor... :D

Congrats mr michel!

Kookamoor said:
1000 more tequila shots??! :eek: Just let us know when we need to pick you up off the floor... :D

LMAO!!!! thanks kook, i knew you would be the kind of friend to hold a girls hair while she pukes. lol. i'll send up the bat signal when i'm done. better yet, you and me head over to mr. michel's and we'll get someone else to pick up the pieces. :D

egad (that one was for martin)! i've seen you drunk, and as hysterical as it is, the next day is a bit scary....!!! hilariously scary, but definately a scene.....! :eek:

jenngorham said:
better yet, you and me head over to mr. michel's and we'll get someone else to pick up the pieces.

*Kook, who also sports a mild alchohol allergy, steps warily to the table...*

Back