• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My First "Official" Book Review

novella said:
That's great smirky!! :D :D Well done.
smirky? :D

I read the review and it makes me want to know more about the book!

I have one question: Why is it named 'Palindrome Hannah'? I know Hannah is a palindrome, but why that name?
Does it have anything to do with the story? Is 'Hannah' a character in the book? (okay, I know that was not _one_ question).

Oh I almost forgot! Congratulations :)

Hannah is a young girl that stumbles her way into each of the five narratives. She, as well as her mother, sort of link all the stories together into one. Palindrome Hannah is her nickname. The entire novel is sort of one huge palindrome, as the stories within can be read either first to last, or last to first, and the novel as a whole will still make sense. Does this make sense?

sirmyk said:
I just got my first "official" book review for my novel Palindrome Hannah. I've plagiarized / scanned the article and posted on my site for your gawking. Let me know what you think.

Mountain Democrat Review
Congratulations sirmyk ,
Sounds like a book worth checking out, Haven't read a horror story for a while.

Nice review, congratulations. Sounds like a very interesting book. I'll have to add it to my "read" list.

sirmyk said:
Hannah is a young girl that stumbles her way into each of the five narratives. She, as well as her mother, sort of link all the stories together into one. Palindrome Hannah is her nickname. The entire novel is sort of one huge palindrome, as the stories within can be read either first to last, or last to first, and the novel as a whole will still make sense. Does this make sense?
Of course it does. And it sounds very interesting :)

Thanks to all of you for your support. I can now dispose of this irritating writer's jock strap.

I have about 11 more reviews that should be coming in sometime soon. A deep part of me is waiting for that one bad review.

Now that is one GREAT review! i can only wish I get reviews like that when I'm published..eventually!
Well done! Well deserved. I desperatly want to read your novel!
I read a couple of your short stories on you website and I'm very impresssed!

lani

wilderness said:
Now that is one GREAT review! i can only wish I get reviews like that when I'm published..eventually!
Well done! Well deserved. I desperatly want to read your novel!
I read a couple of your short stories on you website and I'm very impresssed!
Hey Lani, thanks for visiting my website. I'm glad you had the oportunity to read some of my short stories. Now I can say someone from Australia has read my work! The United Kingdom, Denmark, and now Australia.

direstraits said:
hey sirmyk... congrats! I like the title a lot. :)
Thank you Banana (with good music taste). I picked the title myself. :cool:

wow! thats awesome! how can i buy the series?

oh, and congrats on the great review! the books sound really well written and the palindrome thing is amazing!

I ordered my copy off amazon and last and its expected end of July!!! I cant wait to read it!!
First thing I have every baught off ebay!!

lani

Great review sirmyk, I looked the book up on Amazon yesterday and felt really proud for you, it will be on my next order and I'm really looking forward to reading it :)

Back