• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My first post on a message board...ever!

lynn_relyt

Howdy ya'll!

Ah, the day has finally come where I decided to join a forum. I've lurked around a few forums before, but this is the first time i've actually joined and posted in one. Somewhat exciting, I guess.

Not much to say at the moment except for a quick hello. Maybe if you all are nice enough to me, i'll stick around and post in a some more threads! :p

Hello and welcome!

I'm glad that you made such an excellent choice for your first message board. I hope you're ready for a TBR stack a mile high :D

Hello and welcome!

I'm glad that you made such an excellent choice for your first message board. I hope you're ready for a TBR stack a mile high :D

Great... I already have a TBR stack a mile high! :(

Oh well, at least you guys will keep me busy!

Please excuse my randomness, but this is my favorite smiley :eek:
He looks like a bug of some sort. I dunno, he just makes me giggle.

Welcome to BAR!. You've come to the right place, just forget about all the others okay?;) :D

They have already been forgotten. In all the other forums I could find that were even remotely close to being readable and beginning discussions, the people ultimately focused on one author...usually stephen king or dean koontz. :eek: Yuck!

Don't get me wrong, King is alright, but I can only spend so long roaming around those forums seeing people start a discussion about To Kill a Mocking Bird (for example) and somehow see the thread immediatly turn into a discussion about how the person should read King or Koontz. :rolleyes: I'm here to broaden my horizons, not read the same author day after day.

Back