• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Name The Duck

I'll cut your hair for you, slut bucket. You'd be surprised what a fine job I can do armed only with my sharpest sporks.

awww.hairboutique.com_images_mullet999b.jpg

Mile-O-Phile said:
Duck-O-Phile. :)

ROFLMAO!!!

As for the name, I checked yahoo for top 5 duck names, and here they are!:
1. Seigfreid
2. Chantal
3. The Outlaw Ducksie Wales
4. Quackers
5. Bill

But if you want something original, err, I'll think later. :)

Ooh, I can't believe I forgot Killduck! Is the name of one of my guitars. Yes, I know it's sad to name a guitar, but on a different forum I was told it was traditional and that I should name them. So one of them is called Killduck. A fine name for a guitar, and an equally fine name for a duck.

Stella Leanna said:
Dearest Litany, would you give me the honor of naming one of your sporks? please? pretty please? :)
I just can't do that. It's against my Goku-Sporku training. Just as I can never allowed another person to use my sporks. No offence, it's just not possible.

RaVeN said:
What, a guy can't have a little tickle in his throat around here?
Well, if that's all you want, kindly let me supply the tickle. Just give me a moment to lace my feather duster with cyanide and I'll be right with you.

Sigh. And I thought you loved me. But it always turns out the same way. With them dying horribly and with me having to get the stains out of the carpet. :(

Litany said:
Well, if that's all you want, kindly let me supply the tickle. Just give me a moment to lace my feather duster with cyanide and I'll be right with you.

Sigh. And I thought you loved me. But it always turns out the same way. With them dying horribly and with me having to get the stains out of the carpet. :(

Of course that's not all I want. I want a slap to go along with the tickle and a rub on Jewish holidays. And as soon as you sign this pre-nup the fun can begin.

BTW, I'm not afraid of black widows. I put a couple of 'em in a big aquarium with some mud and sell tickets to the neighbor kids.

RaVeN

Well, it's still alive and shitting .. and nameless. "Duck" (well, the Dutch translation, that is) is what we call it, usually.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

You mean after all of the suggestions I've given, all of the brain racking,all of the reasearch, all of the time I've wasted on giving that thing a name you could be proud of you go and decide to call it Duck?

Cool :D

RaVeN

Back