• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need a Novel

Caskey_91

Alright I need a new novel to read. I read alot of John Grisham (favorite author). I am intrigued by Legal thrillers and conspiracy theory's. I love to read about history and nonfiction science also. Ideas?

Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco is the ultimate in conspiracy novels. But if Grisham is where you are at then you may not get very far into it.

Stewart said:
Membership Agreement said:
3.2 You may promote your own site or service in your signature only. If you are recommending a service in your post and have an interest in that service, please state so in your post.
As part of the content contravened Membership Agreement 3.2, regarding the promotion of a site or service outwith the poster's signature, the content has been removed.

And regarding history, I'm reading The Secret Archives Of The Vatican, by Maria Luisa Ambrosini (Barnes and Noble, 1996). It's really fascinating.

Hope you find something to keep you out of trouble.

:D

Back