• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Need help finding a book

yankeebum

If anyone can help me find a book I read approx 10 years ago i would greatly appreciate it. I dont remember the author or the title. Ive been trying to remember this book for over a year now so my wife can read it. :confused:

What the book is about...
A doctor uses a secret word to put his patients in a trance. Once they are in a trance they are programmed to do as he orders. One woman was programmed to fulfill the doctors fantasies. The woman was unaware she was acting out and couldnt figure out why every morning she would awake with semen inside of her. Finally one night she set up a video camera in her room to find out what is happening. The womans friend and her husband figure out what was happening to there friend but to late.

I know you might think like this a sex book but is more of a thriller than a sex book.

I appreciate anyones help

Oh thats easy! I know exactly which book that is! Read it recently.
Its False Memory by Dean Koontz.

Thanks for the help

Yes, thats the book i was looking for. Im very upset that i didnt remember that. Koontz is my favorite writer but for some reason i would have sworn he didnt write the book and i keep searching elsewhere to find the title and author. I guess the old saying is true. The obvious place to look is right under your nose. Thanx to everyone for the help.

Back