• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Never Ending Song Titles:Words in Common

bren said:
Yahoo, I finally got one! btw, thanks for the Hank Williams lyrics, ABC, my beer is now fifty percent tears.

How's the flavour bren? I've heard of crying onto pretzels.:)

Crazy Love - Van Morrison

muggle said:
shade is disqualified. :)

(Come on folks, if we don't twist things a little, this game could get old pretty quick...)

Eye Level: Theme from Van der Valk, The Simon Park Orchestra

Shade said:
(Come on folks, if we don't twist things a little, this game could get old pretty quick...)

Eye Level: Theme from Van der Valk, The Simon Park Orchestra
The thread has done pretty well so far with over 350 posts. In any case it should be up to the thread starter to determine if the thread is to vary from the original rules.

muggle said:
The thread has done pretty well so far with over 350 posts. In any case it should be up to the thread starter to determine if the thread is to vary from the original rules.

Oh sure, toss it in my lap! I don't have a real problem with songs that could have been. Maybe if folks posting made-up titles and performers could indicate this when they post, it would work. One of the smilies would be fine.

abecedarian said:
Oh sure, toss it in my lap! I don't have a real problem with songs that could have been. Maybe if folks posting made-up titles and performers could indicate this when they post, it would work. One of the smilies would be fine.
It is your thread and I will respect the rules that "you" dictate for it.:cool:

btw, I copied your game and started it on another forum and it has over 470 posts in the first 6 days. The people just love playing the "Never Ending Song Title" game. It is a great game.:)

Here Comes the Sun-George Harrison

Poppy, the beer is no good anyway, I wasn't drinking it in the first place. Only needed it as a prop for listening to that type music. It must have been a Bud or something. The tears couldn't possibly hurt that.

(
muggle said:

:rolleyes: )

Stars of CCTV - Hard-Fi

Keeper of the Stars-Tracy Bird (can you say 'sappy"?)

Muggle: I'm glad you and others like the game.It's certainly not high-brow, but I think it's fun.

Stars Fell On Alabama - Jimmy Buffett

I believe that most that play this game have a love of music.

Blockbuster - Sweet

(If anyone sees my 'variant' contributions as disrespectful to the game, that's not my intention at all. I just want to make it a little more interesting!)

Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Psychologists-GJG;)

ok, ok, you know it by it's "pirated"cover version by Waylon and Willie (subsitute Cowboys for Psychologists) :D

Shade-no disrespect detected or suspected..

California Dreamin' - Mamas and the Papas

Please, please. Pleeeeeease keep playing Shade, thought your answers were very clever.:)

Back