• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

new age music anyone?

DearTabatha

im a big fan of many different types of music and i recently started listening to this new age duo called Secret Garden, which is actually something I wouldn't normally listen to. They're mainly instrumental and are contemporary. Their music is relaxing, they actually wrote that "You raise me up" song that Josh Groban sings... has anyone else heard of them or into that type of music?

I've never heard of them, but I'm certainly interested in checking them out. I think the closest I've ever gotten to hearing New Age type music would have been Enya or Yanni or Cirque du Soleil or something. Sounds interesting!

Does William Shatner's Has Been album count?

I was clothes shopping once, just flipping the rack somewhere, and Pat Methany came on. Great shopping music. I went and bought the album, but it wasn't the same outside the retail environment.

Back