• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Author From California!

sirmyk

This is my first post on this forum. I am a grate new award wining best seller author from California where movies are came to life from books. My new book, which is a nonfiction novel. Will most likely be to appear on Oprah and make me a fulltime writter. Please check out this "5 star" amazon-rated master peace! All of my family and my friend says this is the best book since sliced bread. It is currently right as of now published today under a big self-publishing company and costs readers only $24.99, a grate bargin for 27 pages of litterature. Once I have my one freind right a new review all post it here to.

Edited by Moderator: please post links to your work only in signatures. Thank you.

It really is. I've read it five times in a row. It is the best nonfiction novel I have ever writen.

As a tiger once said about his favorite cereal, I shall say about this author's books.

THEY'RE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRATE.

sirmyk said:
This is my first post on this forum. I am a grate new award wining best seller author from California where movies are came to life from books. My new book, which is a nonfiction novel. Will most likely be to appear on Oprah and make me a fulltime writter. Please check out this "5 star" amazon-rated master peace! All of my family and my friend says this is the best book since sliced bread. It is currently right as of now published today under a big self-publishing company and costs readers only $24.99, a grate bargin for 27 pages of litterature. Once I have my one freind right a new review all post it here to.

Edited by Moderator: please post links to your work only in signatures. Thank you.

That's so kewl

Back