• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New here, bit lost. help.

:D Hehe, you'll have fun. We're here to entertain! Yeah Martin, Major is his real name. He doesn't make you salute him that often. Major is his surname to be precise - he hasn't disclosed his forename to anyone though!

Well... ok then, yes he has told me his forename once. It was James.

Jessica089 said:
Well the 'new posts' link won't work :p :confused: :D

Anyway hi my name is Jessica, I'm 15, I live in Australia and I love books, all books actually no most books. I love fantasy!!! I'm actually only just starting to read that properly. I like to write as well. I also like murder mystery and crimes or just normal life stories. HP and LOTR are classics, so yeah. I'm wondering, can you guys fill me in about this forum, I'm a bit lost.
Thanks
Jessica :D
Aww a young one here ;) Welcome :)

Thanks guys! :D Very kind! I love people who have the same interests as me, so far I haven't had a good look around but I'm sure I'll get to know you guys ;)

RainbowGurl Aww a young one here Welcome

Yeah I guess I didn't realised I might be a bit young to you guys, but I'm sure that if we all love reading we'll be just fine ;)

Don't worry Jessica, there's a wide range of ages on the forum, rainbowgurl's very young herself (only a couple of years older than you), and a few others are the same age as yourself, everyone's welcome no matter what their age :)

Also you're right, a love of reading is the most important thing :D

Back