• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New here, bit lost. help.

Jessica089

Well the 'new posts' link won't work :p :confused: :D

Anyway hi my name is Jessica, I'm 15, I live in Australia and I love books, all books actually no most books. I love fantasy!!! I'm actually only just starting to read that properly. I like to write as well. I also like murder mystery and crimes or just normal life stories. HP and LOTR are classics, so yeah. I'm wondering, can you guys fill me in about this forum, I'm a bit lost.
Thanks
Jessica :D

well for starters....I can't get an avatar on. Even if my picture is like the smallest picture I have it won't fit even if it's only like 1MB :confused: :(

Probably how to work the New Posts link :) I don't know whats up with it, it's working fine for me.

I worked out the new posts link ;) It was because when I went to it, there were no new posts :D
Ok thanks for the help, Martin :)
....tell me about yourselves.....

Hi Jess,

You say you like Fantasy....you read any Anne McCaffrey?
If not, I can highly recommend them, espacially the dragonriders and the Crystal Singer series of books.
well worth hunting out. ;)

The new post button probably didn't work because, as you're new, all the posts are new. Try it next time, it'll work OK, I bet.

Haha! Nah, she's a year too young to be my sister. I did think she might have been her at first though :D. The name, combined with the Pirates of the Caribbean avatar made me instantly curious.

By-the-way Jess, I should be in Australia now but I actually didn't save enough money in time. My mate is there though - his name is Major. You might meet him!!! Hahaha - what an uneducated thing to say! It's like the Americans (the silly Americans) telling you they've got a friend who lives near the church. Then asking you if you know him/her. Whilst only giving you their first name to go on. Anyway, Major's in Brisbane at the moment. You might meet him! Hehehe - if you live in Brisbane anyway. Hohohoho.

OK, I'm going to lie down now.

:D You guys have to read back what's being said it's so funny. Well guys I live two hours from Brisbane, but Australia is a huge HUGE wide country so I don't think I'll find your friend Nosferatu Man ;) Anyway thanks for the welcome guys! I hope I'll have fun. :D
After I finish a few books I might check out Crystal Singer, KoffeeKat, thanks!

Back