• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

new meaning: to kill a mockingbird

As some of you may know, I am currently soothing my sleep-deprived, iffy weather-induced mood with a little Wodehouse. And it is under that influence when, Still, as I read your post re: "twitterpated," a little rant settled itself in my mind, beginning thus.
"Twitterpated? Oh, now I can slam down the old eyelids and race off to a jolly restful night! Thank you so very much. Twitterpated! That explains it all!," and so on. "Disney, indeed!," it might have continued. " I'd lay odds that rodent-loving blister never had such a feathered gorgon cutting his forty winks down to two," - pretty much like that.
But the bird has moved house, he has invited his friends, and they now sing day AND night, in my neighbor's yard, where I have no access. My mood is so much better, you see. No need!:)

I'm currently reading Jeeves in the Morning. Which one are you reading? (I turn to Wodehouse when I need a break from 'reality'.) :D

Back