• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Member from Myanmar(Burma)

kyawoo

Hello everyone
I am a new member to this forum. I am from Myanmar(Burma).
My email addresses are
kyawoo@voila.fr and kyaw.oo@laposte.net.
I own a bookshop in Myanmar. I also publish Myanmar and English books.
My recently published book in English is "Her Infinite Variety and Other Stories" by khin Myo Chit.

From Burma, how very cool! We're getting more an more ethnic every day at this place!

Welcome to the Boards, Kya!

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Welcome you ol goat eating, horse racing, fire jumping book loving person! Horay for you! Enjoy your stay at the book forum :)

Welcome! I do believe in all my years of being on-line, that you are the first person from Burma I have met! How exciting!

Welcome kyawoo,

You're a little far from home aren't you? Glad you decided to stop by. Fair warning: If you brought any chocolate with you the Brits will drive you nuts.Not to mention the women around here, GEESH.

It's you're lucky day though. I'll drive you nuts for free. :D

Enjoy your stay!

RaVeN
PS....

Ice said:
Welcome to the forum :)

Can she do that? I've never seen her do that before. :eek:

Raven said:
Can she do that? I've never seen her do that before. :eek:

She decided that as everyone else boosted their post count by posting welcome messages, that it was only fair that she did too - i think she's trying to get to a hundred posts and then she can fell all smug (as she's a professional lurker :D)

Phil

phil_t said:
She decided that as everyone else boosted their post count by posting welcome messages, that it was only fair that she did too - i think she's trying to get to a hundred posts and then she can fell all smug (as she's a professional lurker :D)

Phil

Oh shut up
1.gif

I do post sometimes ;)

Oh, so you think you can keep posting that damn ass pic and i wont say anything!!

Is that what you reckon!!

Im sorry people, but im at the end of my tether!! You think THATS an ass??!!
angry_censored.gif

No, no, no - THIS is an ASS!!
ridinghorse.gif

ahome.vicnet.net.au__donkeysh_Photos_Photos2003May_Shamus1_50Percent.jpg

Phil
guitar.gif

Hey Phil,

I was just wondering, since it appears she's constantly doing it, why I've never seen a picture of Ice riding you ass? :confused:

RaVeN

Ah the stories i could tell!!

Unfortunately, Ice rides my ass so hard that any pictures taken would be very unsuitable for posting in a public forum :D

Phil

Back