• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Member: Runner

runner

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum and basically I discovered it when I was browsing for a community filled with book readers. Good Reads was good so I knew there had to be something like this too. I love reading books. The most important thing that happens to me after I read a book or during I read is that i relate the events to myself or to my life. There are so many positive messages and lessons to learn from reading books! If you want to see the book's I've read, please check out my website which is readergrowth.blogspot.ca !

I look forward to connecting with you!

Welcome, Runner.
I like positivity too, in terms of lessons for living life; but, in terms of enjoying literature, I like to read a very broad variety of what is out there as well.
Enjoy yourself here,
And by all means, please contribute,
Peder
:flowers:

Are you a "runner?" I'm an amateur cyclist. This year, I completed my first two organized runs, a couple of 5Ks. My times weren't impressive. I was sort of a jogging tourist.

Hello and welcome to Book and Reader. :)

Do share the impressions you get from the books you read on the forum.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Book And Reader mobile app

Back