• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Reply.

Thank you both for your warm welcome. I am reading Jasmine Nights by Julia Gregson. Its a new book, i thought i would give it a go. Its not my usual sort of book, but it sounded interesting. I love all genres really. I look forward to getting to know my way around this site, Bookworm40:)

Hi Brent W, That sounds interesting, what is it about, i havent yet heard of it. And thankyou too. Anyway bye for now, Bookworm40

Hey, it's a pretty easy to use site. Just find a thread that appeals to you and start giving your opinion :)
If you have a question, find the right subsection and hit the New Thread tab, just like you must have done to start this one. Beware though, posting can be a tiny bit addictive.

Thank you readsalot, Thats really helpful. I have not seen a website for books before like this. I am sure i will get the hang of it soon. Its late over here, and the best time of day for me, where i can now relax with a good book.
Bye for now, Kind regards Bookworm40.

Do you ever fall asleep while reading or do you always manage to put the thing down and surrender to the sleep as it comes?

Back