• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

mom2kngr

Hi I am new to the forum!! I am a 30 year old mother of 2 and have been married about 11 years. I do data entry for a local farmer and am also a SAHM. Life stays pretty busy for me as it does for all of us I am sure. I love reading when my family allows it...lol. I cant wait to get more familiar with all of u and meet u all!!

Cool! Cant wait to meet them...although I am originally from Nebraska :) Kansas has been my home for 8 years now I think.

Hi mom2kngr and welcome to TBF.

..... and we have a lot of moms with children around here also :)

Peder

mom2kngr said:
and am also a SAHM.

I assume that is an acronym for Stay At Home Mom? Good for you in our sell-out Day-care culture! My wife just went back to work after nearly 15 years of taking care of our 2 boys.

Thanks so much for the nice welcome!

I am a stay at home mom yes and I also do data entry from home for a local big farmer for which my husband works for. In the area where i live i have to drive at least 25 miles to a town to work. It was not worth the gas, wear and tear on vehicle and the daycare to do that, so they let me stay at home once my son was born almost 3 years ago and it is has been the most awesome opportunity! I hate missing out on their young years!!

Well u all have a good day!!
Nikki

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by my thread....you are in the running...

and don't let my avatar fool you....I only bite a little...and usually only if you ask nicely....

Peder said:
Hi mom2kngr and welcome to TBF.

..... and we have a lot of moms with children around here also :)

Peder
Yes, yes....that would be me!!

I have 2 kids also and a SAHM, but dabble in a little Real estate to keep my sanity.

Welcome!

Back