• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New quiz...hope you like it although it may seem childish

Ok well since i put it up i supposed i should show mine, so here goes:

You are Raphael.
The Angel of Wind. The Healer in Heaven. He is also Michael's surrogant brother. He was tricked by another angel long ago and has been a player. He treats women like objects and gets what he wants. He learns to love when he meets Sara.

Your not much of a fighter but a world class lover. Your not rebellious but will do the right thing when duty calls.

Since I teach, a few of the questions were weird-I just tried to remember my own high school experience.....which occured 10 years ago.:p

PHP:
You are Michael.

The Angel of Fire. Michael is..well short. He is Lucifer's twin brother and was appointed to send him to hell during the great war. Afterwards he became rather distant and spread rumors about himself to keep an aura of mystery. His only friend in Heaven is Raphael.

You are a bit quick tempered and will use force to get your point across at times. You have great pride but are still loved and understood by the ones closet to you.

Neat site, there are some other interesting quizzes there too.

Here's mine:

You are Sara Mudou.
Reincarnation of Jibrille, Angel of Water. Setsuna's love interest and sister. She was sent down to be Alexial's guardian angel being that the others were detected and killed by an unknown force. She sacrifised her life for Setsuna but was brought back by Raphael. She is loyal and loving. Raphael also has a love interest towards Sara.

You are pure, kind, and loving. Although you are a nice person you still have those rare times where you could be nasty. Not afraid to speak your mind but nevertheless get your point across.

here it is

You are Sakuya Kira.
The reincarnation of the Alexial's sword Nanasatuya. The sword is really Lucifer's soul trapped in it. Kira died in a car crash but Lucifer struck a deal with him so that they may live in the same body. He is mysterious and may seem emotionless. He is however very caring and loyal to his friends.

You are loyal and caring despite what you may seem to be. Cool and more like a big brother figure to some.

Since I teach, a few of the questions were weird-I just tried to remember my own high school experience.....which occured 10 years ago.
Haha, well as long as you remembered it's ok... my highschool experience is back a few years too, i'm affraid, but i still like to mess around from time to time:) :) :)
I hope you liked it... by the way what do you teach?

Back