• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Radiohead Feb 19

so what do you think - i heard the first single and really liked it, it sounded a bit like kid a/amnesiac musically, though the lyrics were not cause for suicidal ideation....really, i would like to hear any feedback about the album.

Trivia: Radiohead has produced 13 children between them & the album is dedicated to them.

Looks like everyone is crazy about releasing albums with less than 40 minutes of runnung time. Well, I guess it is quite okay, as 40 minutes is about the time that one can listen at a stretch. i've have had issues with albums with long running times, however much good the album is. e.g. Lataralus-tool

I forgot I ordered the newspaper edition and it showed up in my mail a while back. Happy surprise for me.

I love them so much. Right now my five favorites are Infected Mushroom, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Radiohead and Muse. Not a one of them disappoints me ever.

Uponrepeated listens I have to conclude that this is one of my lesser favourite Radiohead albums. It sounds a bit like Kid A.

:star3:

Back