• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Teen & Young Adult Forum

Hi I am new to this site and I wanted to recommend a book. I have just read a book called the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It is a story about four young girls separated over the summer vacation and they share a pair of pants through their travels. Well if you want to read an excerpt from the book there is a link I will add.
http://www.sisterhoodcentral.com

hehe cool this is mine thread! ok technically not, but oh well!

i want to recommend the alex rider series. They are about Alex, a 14yr old who is forced to do spy work for MI6. He has some fantastic gadgets, even more fantastic escapes and loads of funny parts!

go to www.anthonyhorowitz.com/alexrider

Some books I have read that i would recommend are Perks of being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky and also Catalyst- Laurie Halse Anderson

other books ive read that were close to amazing

Shooter- Walter Dean Myers
On a Pale Horse- Piers Anthony
Things fall apart- Chinua Achebe

Skullduggery Pleasant is a really good book. The cover may look a bit juvenile, but it is really good
The lightning thief
The rangers apprentice
Twilight
Warriors
The golden compass
Redwall books
magyk
peter and the star catchers
Be carefull what you choose, I read all of them and have not had that much time to read them because they all come out at the same time

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Golden Compass
Diary of a Crush
Magyk books
The Anybodies
Mis Match
Peter and the Starcatchers

these are all great books!!!

Artemis Fowl
Pellinor
Ella Enchanted
Fairest
The Goose Girl
Princess academy
The Birchbark house
The Enchanted Forest Chronicles
Inkheart
The Alchemyst
The Lightning Thief
Twilight
The Singer of All Songs
Series of Unfortunate Events
The lost years of Merlin epic

These are all very wonderful reads and I could not put them down.

Back