• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New to site - detective fiction

velocipede2288

Hi,
I am new to the site. I am an avid reader or detective fiction, but read all sorts of books. Books on all subjects, fictional and real life.
Just saying hello to all book worms.
Alan.

Hello Manny.

Hi Manny.
I have four bikes. A Claud Butler Dalesman. A Raleigh racer, both are touring bikes and I have had them for at least 25 years. I have toured all of britain on the Claud Butler. I also have two folding bikes. A Dahon 7 speed and a Ezfold 6 speed. The first is a 20" wheel and the second a 16" wheel.
The first two are 21 speed bikes.
What is your favourite reading Manny? And what bike do you ride?
Alan.

Hi, I love science fiction, urban fantasy, and anything else that is a little weird. Currently I ride a hybrid but I've had my eyes on a Giant FCR for about a year now. Maybe when the fall sale starts I'll finally take the plunge and get it. I don't ride as much as I should but when I do I have a blast!

Hi Manny.
I love Sci'fi' also, but it has to be good and believable. Arthur C. Clark, and Issac Asimov are my favourites. H.G.Wells wrote great classics of Science fiction too. Haven't read any for some time now, but now I am tempted. I have a science fiction anthology that I bought some time ago, I may give it a chance soon.

Hi Manny

Hi, I love science fiction, urban fantasy, and anything else that is a little weird. Currently I ride a hybrid but I've had my eyes on a Giant FCR for about a year now. Maybe when the fall sale starts I'll finally take the plunge and get it. I don't ride as much as I should but when I do I have a blast!

Giving myself a rest from detective fiction and started reading an anthology of science fiction short stories. The Legend book of Science fiction.So far have read The country of the Kind,Damon Knight. Aristotle L. Sprague de Camp. The Other Celia, Theodore Sturgeon, and started, Casey Agonistes by Richard McKenna.

Back