• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

new writer

grady bryant

I'm new to this forum so I thought you guys sould know a little about me.
After attending only one year at the University of New Mexico I joined the army and after completing my aptitude testing I was trained for assignments that suited a call for high adventure.* When discharged I turned to driving race cars and was immediately* picked up by Chevrolet to help develop several concepts of the muscle car area. After a successful ten years of driving, promotion, and handling motor sports teams I quit and returned to college and earned a law degree. Practiced criminal law until sickened by the legitimacy of the system and returned to what I knew best, driving race cars. I was immediately hired to drive for corporations such as Chrysler, Levis, Matco Tools, and my last ride was with Adolph Coors, Corp. Being a syndicated writer for several motor sports publications lead me to write my first book about the early days of drag racing, “Match Race Madness.” It relates to the early days of racing and is considered to have a cult following and is frequently quoted in motor sports editorials. My second book about the alleged Roswell (Roswell One The Final Contact) incident is a story talked about by the New Mexico Apache Indians, and has never been told outside their circle. My last novel (The Devils Bible, The Lost Tablets) is creating huge controversial issues about ancient religious history. I have written scripts for movies and recently finished filming the Legend of Booger Red which I wrote, produced and started in. Hope I can BS with some other writers.
grady bryant

Hello,

You have a fascinating history. I enjoyed reading about it. Since I like history and adventure, your book, Devils Bible, sounds intriguing. I'm definitely going to read it. Thanks for telling about it.

I'm also an author, but not in the same genre as you. I write mysteries and have a cozy mystery series epubbed. I'm in the process of learning marketing on my own, a daunting project, and time consuming as well.

Jazzy33

writing as J. K. Maze
Home - www.JoanMaze.com

Marketing is a hard thing to do. Durning my racing days I watched the so called marketing people do their thing and was amazed on how it helped us drivers. The trick is the do the same thing as writers, and it's not the same.

Hi! Grady i'm Ahmed i also have a small story i'll share with you guys. i wish i could tell you a welcome but i found you here. anyways i hope i'll get to know the maximum of people possible including you meanwhile let me internalize this web sites use and tips see you Grady and good luck integrating with me:):innocent:

Back