• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Newbie here

narcissus

Hi, I'm new here. I've always liked to read; but I recently rediscovered the local library and I can't stop reading now. :D

*runs to ensure she's the first person to say hi*

Hello there & welcome to the book forum. Must confess, libraries are lovely are so great I'm surprised that they are legal ;)

What sort of books do you enjoy reading?

too bad no library in my country (just book sellers) :(
just libraries in schools

anyway welcome

Sar said:
*runs to ensure she's the first person to say hi*

Hello there & welcome to the book forum. Must confess, libraries are lovely are so great I'm surprised that they are legal ;)

What sort of books do you enjoy reading?

Yes, libraries are fantastic. Why pay 15-30+ dollars when you can get it for free? :D

Anyway, I enjoy all types of books, and since I'm still young I haven't read many of the classics so currently I am just trying to do that.

Nonetheless, my favorite three books so far must be:

Cien años de soledad by Gabriel García Márquez
1984 by George Orwell
Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison

And I think that the book I am currently reading (and almost finishing)--Lolita--might become part of that list. ;)

Greetings and welcome to the forum! I am sure you will get many recommendations here to fuel your reading addiction! :)

Welcome Narcissus! I just love my library too!! There's nothing better than walking in and knowing that you can read *anything* in the place and take it home with you without paying a hard earned cent!

Back