• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Welcome to the forum Oana :)

Who are you favourite authors? I also enjoy the genres you have mentioned :)

What is Bucharest like as a place to live? I have only been there for the day (waiting for a flight) :cool:

Thanks for your welcome.

I love Maurice Druon's "Accursed Kings" (Gee, Ice, I wish I could get to London and visit the Tower). Irving Stone (Agony and Ecstasy), Valerio Massimo Manfredi (Alexander, The Last Legion etc), Christian Jacq (the Ramses series etc), Paolo Monelli (Adventure in the First Century), James Clavell (Shogun, Gaijin etc), Eiji Yoshikawa (Musashi, Taiko), Sigrid Undset (Kristin Lavransdatter), Frans Bengtsson (The Vikings), Anne and Gerge Golon (the Angelique series), Henryk Sienkiewicz (Quo Vadis, Through fire and Sword etc - currently reading Teuton Knights). Whoops, if you get me started, I'll go on forever...
Fantasy - I've just finished Robert Jordan's Eye of the World, first part of the Wheel of Time series. I must say I'm a great LoTR fan.

As for Bucuresti, well, it's crowded, traffic is impossible, but there are also great places to see...

Back