• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

somewhat

kickbox
Er. Uhm. Hi.

First things first. Obviously, I am new. At this forum, not at life.

I am a badly groomed, but still housetrained girl, with tangled, partly black, hair. I like reading books, lots of books, and I have a pretty tall pile of'em that will eventually tip over and kill me when I am sleeping. If you wonder where I am, I am probably stuggeling for air under some pile of cheap romantic novels somewhere in norway.

Most of the time there is a hairy guy sleeping in my bed. His name is Oliver, and will be paying attention to everything I do.

And, he is a dog. A funky, funky dog.

My favourite books are everything which is written by Terry Pratchett (oh, yea, I am another mainstreamer, yay for you guys), The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time by Mark Haddon and the norwegian bestseller Beatles by Lars Saabye Christensen.

I am, as mentioned, from Norway. Yay, I have foreign letters. Æøå.

I also like to write long introduction posts about myself because I am strangely self centered.

Welcome!

Wabbit singing: You were lost and now you are found!

There are fireworks and rockets and exploding hamsters! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

Phew, now that's what I call a welcome!

Welcome to the forum :) Your dog sounds lovely - our two aren't allowed upstairs on the bed - if they were there would be no room left for us :eek:

solong as you dont smell like your dog chicky.
i smell like d&g ginger beer today. and weetabix
and 2nd hand books

Back