• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Nicholas Sparks and similar authors

Heteronym

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some novels by Sparks or by writers who have themes and a style similar to his. I'm looking for emotionally-charged novels, which may deal with romantic relationships, and that are so good they make you cry. I'm at complete loss in this type of fiction, so I need help :D

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some novels by Sparks or by writers who have themes and a style similar to his. I'm looking for emotionally-charged novels, which may deal with romantic relationships, and that are so good they make you cry. I'm at complete loss in this type of fiction, so I need help :D

Nicholas Sparks-The Notebook

Thanks for the recommendations so far.

Doesn't James Patterson write thrillers?

And what other books by Sparks could you recommend, besides The Notebook?

Perhaps Anita Shreve? I've only read Wedding in December by her, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Since I haven't read any Sparks I'm not totally sure if that fits or not, but in any case it's a good read.

Perhaps "The Five People You Meet in Heaven." It is similarly sentimental, at least to me. Definitely 5 hankies.

Back