• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

nightwatch

Wabbit

While going to see my movie tonight I saw a trailer that just blew me away. I havent heard of this movie before. Aparently it's the first in a fantasy/horror trilogy. Looks fantastic!

Have a look and please tell me what you think of the Night Watch trailer.

I haven't clicked the link as it will probably take about 2 hours to download on my crappy dial-up connection. :rolleyes:

I just saw the title and wondered why you were posting about Pratchett - obviously you weren't!

Now why would I do something like that???? :D

If you are interested you could have a look at their official site here it will be a little more dial up friendly for you and anybody else not blessed by broadband :)

Yeah, it's a movie I really want to see - Tarantino already dubbed it as the next LotR.

Thing is, it'll never get released in my neck of the woods.

Cheers

It's only on limited release here, I think. Lucky that my local cinema seems to be having it ( they showed the trailer last night so it's my guess they will ).

Hopefully you could pick it up on DVD! :)

Film not as good as book.
So if you have any chance to read book, use it.

Circle include three books.
1) Night Watch.
2) Day Watch.
3) Murky Watch (or Gloomy Watch).
Writer's name Sergei Lukianenko.

Distributing rights bought, as I Know 20-th centure fox.

Sergei said, when he was introdiced to sign contract. It was the worst time in his life, and if aliens seizure our world, lawers from 20CF, will twaddle them to death :)

For my oppinion. Producers as always made trailer from the best cuts.

This one looks good. More horror than fantasy i think :D i hate when the camera is in the view of the persons eyes and looking through holes or whatever. You always expect the scary person to pop up and scare you :)

Is the Russian made horror? If so it made more money than LOTR in Russia. I've heard that it's pretty good as well and look forward to finally getting the chance to see it.

Back