• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Number of Browsers in your HD?

-Carlos-

How many browsers do you have in your hard drive?

I have four (4):

• Opera 9.1- My main browser. The one I use everyday.
  • Firefox 2.0- Top notch browser!
  • Netscape 8.1- Pretty good.
  • IE 6.0- Not so hot in my view.

I have Firefox 1.5.0.9 - completely awesome, I can't believe I used Internet Explorer (which I also have) for so long. I've heard good things about Opera, but haven't felt the need to change over yet.

Firefox 1.5.0.9 which is the one i use
Internet Explorer which i haven't used in ages; though now with the update i admit i am starting to not be so against it anymore though i do prefere and will continue using Firefox

IE7, FireFox2, Netscape, and Opera. I only use FireFox for browsing. The rest are just there for testing web pages.

I only have explorer! My boyfriend says to change to firefox but iv not had any problems so far.

Either you've been very, very lucky, or you have problems that you're unaware of.

I'd switch to Firefox, or another highly recommended browser. They're free, and oh so much better for your comp.

I am now using FireFox 2.0.0.1 as I got incredibly annoyed with IE pages always having errors. I really like how you can open up links in tabs rather than seperate windows.

I am now using FireFox 2.0.0.1 as I got incredibly annoyed with IE pages always having errors. I really like how you can open up links in tabs rather than seperate windows.

IE does have tabs now. :confused: You people need IE 7.0 :p

I only use IE, but I have FireFox on my computer too. I used to have to use AOL, which was utterly useless. I'm very glas I don't have to put up with it anymore.

I've got three browsers (IE7, Firefox 2.0.0.1, Opera 9.01) but I only use Firefox. The other ones are just for testing.

Browsers

I have:
Safari
Camino
Firefox - the one I use

...I used to have others, but I no longer run my weblog, so no need to check to see if it shows up in everything...

I use Opera now as my main browser, because it's so much faster than Firefox and has the same features, and I like the transfers appearing in a separate tab rather than a small window (though you can maybe do that with Firefox too). Have had lots of problems with firefox recently, hence the switch to Opera. Also have IE, just for the very few sites that don't work with Opera.

Back