• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

October Sky (A Photo, not the movie)

VTChEwbecca

kickbox
This is a picture of our sky this morning...probably a bad sign to be so red, but it sure is pretty.

octsky.jpg

Very beautiful!

Skies are so beautiful. Many people take them for granted but they are always there and above us. For beauty and to be reminded what a wonder the world can be you only need to look up into the infinity and beauty of the sky.

Thanks for sharing that wonderful sky with it's warm fire place glow orange and stawberry reds.

Thank you :)

Red sky in the morning, shephards warning!

I don't believe I've ever seen a sky that red. They're always pinky purple - sort of a mix of these three faces :p :eek: :(

Silly Wabbit - I so agree. The sky is so beautiful and majestic, its impossible not to marvel at the beauty of the world when looking at the infinity of the sky. I definitely think its at its best in the morning hours. Its worth getting up a bit early to see such beauty before the day starts.

Freya, I've always heard it: "Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning." :)

Its actually been that red several times since we've moved here. It always a beautiful color, though. Very rarely is it pinky/purple.

That is indeed a stunning looking sky...

We had a typhoon over here last week...as the sun was setting the whole sky turned magenta...very strange and mysterious. The colors you can witness in the natural world are sometimes so spellbinding...

Back